Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween!

This Halloween "creeped" on us so quick that we ended up doing our friend/neighbor BOOING today.

I started the tradition last year, and even though we did it the day before Halloween this year, I still wanted to do it for our little guy.

I literally put together this printable within 20 min, put the goodie bags together, and off we went.

I'm offering the printable as a freebie, you can choose to still Boo your friends on Halloween before the trick o treating starts or you can print and save the file in your Halloween stash for next year. There, I gave you a jump start, so no excuses next year!

Hope you like it!


As a friendly reminder do not resale the item or claim as yours. please refer them to this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...